800 - 575-2809
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
Fabric roll of 40 2.5-inch by 44-inch (width of fabric) strips from the Thatched collection by designer Robin Pickens for Moda Fabrics. I like to pair bigger prints with some solids for balance. But does that mean all solids are flat? Calm and rest for the eye can still have subtleties of design and texture. There is something so enjoyable in a little tonal and linear variation that brings interest and depth, like the character of a hand drawn line. It is in this drawn texture that I think of threads coming together to create "Thatched." Perhaps you keep Thatched as a subtle texture print to balance out your prints and be a background fabric or blender. Or you may decide to play with the combinations and relationships of color families and groupings in color studies with saturated splendor. Let your world of color mis with the texture of drawn line, the feeling of linear weaving. We are, after all, makers. We have interwoven lives and notice the small textures and details that make life richer. Lean in and notice the detail. Rejoice in the imperfections. This was made by hand and heart.
- Thatched collection from Moda Fabrics
- Designed by Robin Pickens
- Jelly Roll includes 40 2.5-inch by 44-inch strips
- 100% Cotton; premium quilt shop quality fabric
You May Also Like