800 - 575-2809
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Fat Eigths 9" x 21" fabric cuts
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 2 1/2" Squares Mini-Charms
- 1 1/2" Mini-Strips x width of fabric bolt Honey Buns, etc.
- 6" Triangles Half-Square Triangles, etc.
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- By The Yard
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
Wild Orchid by Moda Fabrics. 40 pieces of Fabric Strips. Measures 2.5” x 44” each. Made of 100% Cotton. Designed by Blackbird Designs. Contains 40 strips of 2.5-inch x 44-inch fabric.
Fabric roll of 40 2.5-inch by 44-inch (width of fabric) strips from the Wild Orchid collection by designer Blackbird Designs for Moda Fabrics. Midnight dreams of tropical forests with misty waterfalls springing from nowhere are the inspiration for our Wild Orchid fabric. Look closely under the dripping leaves, and you may find exotic orchids thriving in the dark. The lush, large-scale prints are perfect for adding a touch of drama to any quilt or project. Notice how the purple, black and cheddar prints evoke a sense of autumn and recall childhood memories of Halloween.
Blackbird Designs is a team of two ladies from Kansas City that have worked together for over 17 years; sharing their creative ideas with other quilters and stitchers around the world. Among those long years, 14 years were spent as a part Moda Fabrics. They are two of the most popular teachers and designers in the needlework industry. Moreover, they have published over 275 books and patterns ever since they started taking elevating their hobbies into a passion. The designs that they create are mostly crafted with soft and faded colors seen in antique quilts.
Moda Fabrics is a wholesale company that has a variety of fabric designs and color palette to suit anyone’s taste and preference. They are composed of internationally-known quilters and artists that create basic patterns, like the Bella Solids and the Grunge collections. Moda is located in Dallas, Texas, and to name a few of their original pre-cuts, they have the Jelly Rolls, Candy, and Charm Packs. Perfect for all kinds of crafting projects!
You May Also Like