800 - 575-2809
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Fat Eigths 9" x 21" fabric cuts
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 2 1/2" Squares Mini-Charms
- 1 1/2" Mini-Strips x width of fabric bolt Honey Buns, etc.
- 6" Triangles Half-Square Triangles, etc.
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- By The Yard
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
Welcome Fall by Moda Fabrics. 40 pieces of Fabric Strips. Measures 2.5” x 44” each. Made of 100% Cotton. Designed by Deb Strain. Contains 40 strips of 2.5-inch x 44-inch fabric.
Fabric roll of 40 2.5-inch by 44-inch (width of fabric) strips from the Welcome Fall collection by designer Deb Strain for Moda Fabrics. Whatever your project may be, seasonal or one that can be enjoyed throughout the year, "Welcome Fall" will supply the color and favorite gatherings of Fall.
Deb Strain currently lives in Yellow Springs, Ohio. A passion for art that's life-long for Deb led her to become a designer. Deb has created over one-hundred collections since she began working with Moda. She draws and paints her fabric designs by hand, and she loves working with different colors and intricate patterns. Deb’s life is happily filled with color, creativity, and lots of hugs from her children, who she seldom sees due to her travels while creating new fabrics and collections, as well other types of new art.
Moda Fabrics is a wholesale company that has a variety of fabric designs and color palette to suit anyone’s taste and preference. They are composed of internationally-known quilters and artists that create basic patterns, like the Bella Solids and the Grunge collections. Moda is located in Dallas, Texas, and to name a few of their original pre-cuts, they have the Jelly Rolls, Candy, and Charm Packs. Perfect for all kinds of crafting projects!
You May Also Like