800 - 575-2809
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Fat Eigths 9" x 21" fabric cuts
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 2 1/2" Squares Mini-Charms
- 1 1/2" Mini-Strips x width of fabric bolt Honey Buns, etc.
- 6" Triangles Half-Square Triangles, etc.
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- By The Yard
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
Southern Exposure Batik by Moda Fabrics. 40 pieces of Fabric Strips. Measures 2.5” x 44” each. Made of 100% Cotton. Designed by Laundry Basket Quilts. Contains 40 strips of 2.5 inch x 44 inch fabric.
Fabric roll of 40 2.5-inch by 44-inch (width of fabric) strips from the Southern Exposure Batiks collection by Laundry Basket Quilts for Moda Fabrics. Premium 1st quality 100% cotton fabric.
Laundry Basket Quilts was founded by Edyta Sitar, who is also the owner of her own company. She began her journey with fabric and sewing at a very young age - when she used her mother’s drapes to create her first fabric project. Then, she was introduced to a Sitar family tradition of quilting by her mother-in-law, Carol, and grandmother-in-law, Anna. Up to the present, Edyta expresses herself as an avenue to release passion through quilting. She has published 5 books to date, been featured in magazines worldwide, and her quilts have been honored by receiving many awards. Edyta is proud to carry on her family tradition that fabrics and threads have seamlessly stitched together through the generations through her classes, workshops, and presentations as she travels all over the world, sharing her experiences and connecting with quilters of all levels through the inspiring stories about the quilts she makes.
Moda Fabrics is a wholesale company that has a variety of fabric designs and color palette to suit anyone’s taste and preference. They are composed of internationally-known quilters and artists that create basic patterns, like the Bella Solids and the Grunge collections. Moda is located in Dallas, Texas, and to name a few of their original pre-cuts, they have the Jelly Rolls, Candy, and Charm Packs. Perfect for all kinds of crafting projects!
You May Also Like