800 - 575-2809
view all Precut Fabric
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Fat Eigths 9" x 21" fabric cuts
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 2 1/2" Squares Mini-Charms
- 1 1/2" Mini-Strips x width of fabric bolt Honey Buns, etc.
- 6" Triangles Half-Square Triangles, etc.
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- By The Yard
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
Little Ruby by Moda Fabrics. 40 pieces of Fat Quarters. Measures 18” x 22” each. Made of 100% Cotton. Designed by Bonnie and Camille. Contains 40 strips of 18 inch x 22 inch fabric.
Designed by Bonnie and Camille for Moda, this assortment includes 40 - 18 x 21 inch fabric cuts from the Little Ruby collection. There are 40 different fabrics in this collection. All fabrics are 100% cotton.
Bonnie and Camille are mother-and-daughter crafters that share an obsession with fabric and love of quilting. Bonnie has over 25 years of experience in designing, cutting, sewing, as well as writing patterns. She has designed over 300 patterns since starting her company, Cotton Way, in 1990. In present, she lives in Idaho with her husband, 5 children, and 15 grandchildren. On the other hand, Camille's pattern company, Thimble Blossoms, started back in 2007 while she was raising 3 little boys. Bonnie and Camille mix up the trendy with traditional, so their designs have the unique perspective of two generations of quilters.
Moda Fabrics is a wholesale company that has a variety of fabric designs and color palette to suit anyone’s taste and preference. They are composed of internationally-known quilters and artists that create basic patterns, like the Bella Solids and the Grunge collections. Moda is located in Dallas, Texas, and to name a few of their original pre-cuts, they have the Jelly Rolls, Candy, and Charm Packs. Perfect for all kinds of crafting projects!
You May Also Like