800 - 575-2809
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
Fat Quarter Bundles are convenient professionally cut assortments of color-coordinated 18x21-inch fat quarters. A fat quarter is a 1/4-yard piece of fabric measuring 18 inches by half the width of the fabric. Put another way, a 1/2-yard piece of fabric cut in half along the bolt fold would yield two fat quarters. In contrast, a skinny quarter measures 9 inches by the full width of the fabric. So in the case of quilting fabrics which are typically 44 inches wide, a fat quarter would measure 18x21 inches and a skinny quarter would measure 9x44 inches. Thus the word "fat" - a fat quarter is twice as wide but half as long as a skinny quarter - yielding a more versatile 1/4-yard cut of fabric for a variety of quilting, apparel, home decor and craft projects.
You May Also Like