800 - 575-2809
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Fat Eigths 9" x 21" fabric cuts
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 2 1/2" Squares Mini-Charms
- 1 1/2" Mini-Strips x width of fabric bolt Honey Buns, etc.
- 6" Triangles Half-Square Triangles, etc.
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- By The Yard
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
Chestnut Street by Moda Fabrics. 40 pieces of Fabric Strips. Measures 2.5” x 44” each. Made of 100% Cotton. Designed by Fig Tree & Co. Contains 40 strips of 2.5 inch x 44 inch fabric.
Designed by Fig Tree and Co. for Moda, this assortment includes 40 - 2.5 x 44 inch fabric strips from the Chestnut Street collection. There are 40 different fabrics in this collection. All fabrics are 100% cotton.
Fig Tree & Co. is a hybrid fabric designer that creates material both for fabric and for quilting. They always start with the color palette first and the design second, making for enchanting patterns that everyone will love. They also work with vintage fabric swatches, flower garden, wrapping paper, children’s illustrations from the early 1900s, flea market finds, and antique quilts. They use many different mediums and techniques to create designs including vintage fabric inspiration, painting with gouache, computer illustration, line drawings, and sketches. Peruse more of Fig Tree & Co.’s many magical fabric patterns to add to your collection!
Moda Fabrics is a wholesale company that has a variety of fabric designs and color palette to suit anyone’s taste and preference. They are composed of internationally-known quilters and artists that create basic patterns, like the Bella Solids and the Grunge collections. Moda is located in Dallas, Texas, and to name a few of their original pre-cuts, they have the Jelly Rolls, Candy, and Charm Packs. Perfect for all kinds of crafting projects!
You May Also Like