800 - 575-2809
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
Flour Garden Collection by Linzee McCray for Moda Fabrics includes 40 2.5-inch by 44-inch strips. Gardens during the feed sack era were practicalplanted with foods to sustain a family during hard times. But there was always room for beauty. Along with rows of cucumbers, tomatoes, and potatoes, flowers grew. Iris, morning glories, hollyhocks, and daisies filled backyard borders and vases on kitchen tables. In an era when women meticulously stitched their familys clothing, quilts, and household goods from flour sacks, they took time to add rick-rack to a dishtowel or embroider a baby chick on a childs romper. In the toughest of conditions, they made space for beauty and creativity. Flour Garden evokes that era of adding a handmade touch on the busiest of days. And whether you use it to stitch quilts, skirts, or tote bags for the farmers market, youll be sewing your own seeds of artistry and springtime abundance.
You May Also Like