800 - 575-2809
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
- All 3 newest rulers By Angela Walters! Inspired by the dome of the Taj Mahal, Taj is perfect for quilting curvy, pointed arcs on your quilts. This versatile tool can be used in all areas of your quilt, including borders, blocks and backgrounds. This tool does double duty! Quilt along the outside to create: - Pointed arches in borders - Overlapping arcs - Rotate to quilt complex looking motifs Work along the inside of the tool to create: - A leafy allover design - Leaves in a row for thinner borders - Rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up with endless quilting possibilities. Total Size - 3-3/4in x 4in Meet Elvira, your new favorite curvy ruler! She not only looks beautiful, she’s quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines. Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)! Use her for: - Quilting continuous curve blocks (2in squares are her specialty!) - Adding a series of curves along a row of blocks - Quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use! Total Size - 2-3/4in x 7-1/4in Meet Chevy, designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy side, there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting! Use the straight side for: - Stitching in the ditch and echoing - Turning the corner without rotating the ruler - Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point - Adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border - Crosshatching is now a breeze! Use the curvy side for: - Adding a subtle, curvy line - Stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction - Creating a modern, all over wavy design - Fun quilt motifs for blocks - Segmenting borders Total Size - 4-1/2in x 8-1/2in
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting. Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines. Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Taj is perfect for quilting curvy, pointed arcs on your quilts. It can be used in all areas of your quilt, including borders, blocks and backgrounds.
- Elvira is quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines. It can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
- Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy side, there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting!
You May Also Like