800 - 575-2809
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Fat Eigths 9" x 21" fabric cuts
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 2 1/2" Squares Mini-Charms
- 1 1/2" Mini-Strips x width of fabric bolt Honey Buns, etc.
- 6" Triangles Half-Square Triangles, etc.
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- By The Yard
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
If you are a new quilter and want to try making your first quilted baby blanket, you'll love this pattern for the Boxes of Color Baby Quilt. Although this pattern looks like a square in a square quilt block, you can quickly and easily make this simple baby quilt by using brightly-colored jelly roll quilt patterns to strip piece a boxy design. Use ultra-soft fabric as the backing and binding of this quilted block baby pattern to create an incredibly comfortable and adorable crib-sized quilt.
Quilt Size: 48 inches wide x 48 inches long
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Pieced
Difficulty Level: Easy
Read more at http://www.favequilts.com/Quilts-For-Baby/Boxes-of-Color-Baby-Quilt#yGseUiZ4EsC6Q1at.99
See the FREE pattern here: Boxes of Color Pattern