800 - 575-2809
- Fat Quarters 18" x 21" fabric cuts
- Fat Eigths 9" x 21" fabric cuts
- 2 1/2" Strips x width of fabric bolt Jelly Rolls, etc.
- 10" Squares Layer Cakes, etc.
- 5" Squares Charm Packs, etc.
- 2 1/2" Squares Mini-Charms
- 1 1/2" Mini-Strips x width of fabric bolt Honey Buns, etc.
- 6" Triangles Half-Square Triangles, etc.
- Other Fun Precuts Hexagons, etc.
- Quilt Project Kits Complete with all pcs. for your project or as described
- Wool Precut pcs. Chunks, Cubby's, Charms and more!
- By The Yard
- Product Bundles
- Design Walls
- Sewing Machines
Barn Bats Block from Projects by Elizabeth Hartman
This is a tutorial for the block I used to make the Halloween mini quilt shown above. For that quilt, I was definitely trying to make the piecing look like bats, but I think that, absent the orange and black color scheme (and vampire teeth embroidery), it can read more like a graphic zigzag/herringbone variation.
Finished product = 18" x 18"
See here for the FREE tutorial: Barn Bats Block or Mini Quilt Tutorial
You May Also Like